Being the red-blooded American that I am, upon discovering news of a TOMS collaborating on a collection for Target, I did one of those white-girl-wearing-yoga-pants dances for joy!
The collection wasn't quite as large as I expected but it certainly didn't disappoint. There are items in the collection I sort of always wished TOMS made. TOMS is such a community focused company with truly worthwhile projects and causes. Because I would purchase things like sweaters, beanies, throw blankets and candles anyway, I would rather purchase from a company like TOMS and know my dollars were stretching in philanthropic directions.
Below are my favourites from the TOMS for Target collection available online and in Target stores.
|logo zipper clutch $20 | candle $15 | yellow stripe throw blanket $30 | stoneware mug $12 | women's crewneck sweater $32 | classic shoes with bag $48 | logo reusable tote $12 | bracelet stack trio $ | gray women's beanie $16|
Shop all TOMS + Target items HERE
Which items from the collaboration do you like best or have on your Holiday wish list this year? Have you already purchased from this collection and if so what are your thoughts?
Leave your thoughts and comments below!
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Friday, November 21, 2014
I'm sure you've seen cake box cookie recipes on Pinterest before...
but did you know you can make amazing Gluten Free cookies the same way?!
1/2 c vegetable oil
2/3 c gluten free chocolate chips
Combine first three ingredients together in a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
Add chocolate chips last and stir into dough gently.
Place tablespoons sized balls of dough on a cookie sheet and bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
Makes about 30 cookies.
Special thanks to my husband for being my hand model!
Thursday, November 20, 2014
- Brew a whole packet of the 'essential' size bagged tea (available HERE) in about 3 cups of hot water for 5-8 minutes. (I use the fabric bag from the 'sample' size option to steep the tea as shown).
- Remove the bag of tea and stir in 4 generous tablespoons of organic honey until dissolved.
- Pour tea concentrate and honey mixture into a glass jar with lid and let cool to room temperature.
- Fill a 16oz. jar 1/2 full of vanilla Almond milk and 1/2 full of the tea concentrate and honey mixture.
- Add ice cubes and a straw and ENJOY!
- Store left over tea concentrate/honey mixture in the refrigerator for future tea cravings!