4.05.2012

Things I Love Thursday Vol. 3

...Laduree In Paris. Which incidentally was responsible for creating those sinfully mouthwatering sweets in one of my favorite films; Marie Antoinette! Next month when I'm in Paris I plan on swinging by and having a macaroon and tea for my birthday.
 {Doesn't the name just sound romantic?!}
...This perfectly chilling love song by Ella Mae Bowen. A couple of weeks ago I posted this on my husband's Facebook wall <3 I love him so much. He's always been my hero.

...This inspirational push to tone up and shed those last 3 pounds before bikini season is in full swing!


...These classic crochet cream TOMS! They're back-ordered on the TOMS website though in my size till June! But a friend just told me that Nordstrom has them in even more colors!


...This adorbs bikini which I purchased to wear on a summer trip to Spain with my husband and as a reward to myself for finally making it down to a size 2 again!

...This coupon for ban.do! Their website has the most lust worthy, sparkly accessories! You'll die for their sequined hearts!
PhotobucketPin It