This post is Part II in a macaron themed collaboration with Betsy from the blog Java Cupcake!
To make the mini mocha macarons shown in the photo above visit THIS link then come back here and make your own, free gift boxes to give to friends, family, teachers, co-workers or anyone else you want to wish a happy Valentine's Day!
Because Betsy and I are such huge fans of macarons, baking, and Valentine's Day in general, we wanted to team up for an epic giveaway! Enter to win some of our favorite things at the end of this post!
Download Gift Tags HERE
Download Macaron Print Gift Box HERE
Download Blank Gift Box HERE
(Use the template above if you want to print the box template on patterned/colored paper)
First, print off all the templates you wish to use from the links below the first photo of this post.
Cut out the tags and decorate with washi tape for an extra special touch!
To make the box, cut along the outline and then fold where the lines indicate.
1. Macaron Bakery tea towel by H&M (retail $5)
2. Treats tea towel by Home Goods (retail $5)
3. Macaron lip balm in 'Lychee flower' by MOR Cosmetics (retail $10)
4. Set of 48 Capacity Macarons Mat and Decorating Flower Tools (retail $13)
5. Book: Gourmet French Macarons:
Over 75 Unique Flavors and Festive Shapes (CD Included) by Mindy Cone (retail $20)
6. Pave link bracelet by J.Crew (retail $125)